Monday, May 11, 2015

JOURNAL 10

At first just thinking about having to compose any form of essay or even simply a paragraph of my thoughts onto paper just gave me anxiety. I never had an interest in writing because I am never able to organize my thoughts into a well structured form. Writing was not something I considered freeing or a form of helping me express myself. It always just makes me feel agitated and annoyed because I need to find the best way to form my jumbled thoughts. Throughout the course of this semester, I have learned numerous skills to apply in my writing.
As the semester went on, many lessons in class made writing easier for me. The class discussions on the issues that we, the class had while working on the different assignments helped me in improving my writing. It is helpful to talk about all the different problems everyone has and coming up with solutions. It feels comforting to know that other students may also have the same difficulties that I may be experiencing too. The free writing in the beginning of class also allowed me to just put down all the random thoughts I had on the specific topic that we were discussing. I enjoyed sharing what my obstacles or issues were in completing certain essays assigned over the course.  
I feel that my relationship with writing has become much easier and less stressful. I have learned a lot from how to organize my body paragraphs to focusing on one main idea to how to properly cite in APA format. This semester in this specific class has helped me in improving my writing. Although I still enjoy the little writing assignments like the journals over the essays that we are assigned, it was an insightful semester because of all the new skills I have learned from my professor and my peers to utilize in my writing.



1 comment:

  1. Ek is Абрам Александр, 'n sakeman wat in staat was om sy sterwende slap besigheid te laat herleef deur die hulp van 'n God gestuurde geldskieter, bekend as Benjamin Lee, die leningskonsultant. Ek woon in Jekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Probeer u om 'n besigheid te begin, u skuld te vereffen, u bestaande uit te brei, geld benodig om voorrade aan te koop. Het u probleme gehad om 'n goeie kredietfasiliteit te bekom, wil ek hê dat u moet weet dat mnr. Benjamin u sal sien. Is die regte plek vir u om al u finansiële probleme op te los, want ek is 'n lewende getuienis, en ek kan dit nie net by myself hou as ander op soek is na 'n manier om finansieel opgehef te word nie. gebruik die besonderhede soos aangedui in 'n ander om deel te neem aan hierdie wonderlike geleentheid. E-pos: Lfdsloans@outlook.com Of WhatsApp / Text + 1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete