Thursday, May 7, 2015

JOURNAL 4

Composing this literary narrative at first seemed impossible and difficult. I have a hard time with writing and organizing my ideas. As I started the process of writing my draft, most of the ideas flowed and I tried my best to keep them in an organized manner. It is somewhat difficult to write everything that comes to mind on a certain topic while also trying to remember everything you learned about how to construct a good piece of writing. However, composing this narrative allowed me to have more practice with organizing my thoughts while trying to appeal to my readers as well.

Some things that I gained from writing this narrative were that I was able to see and utilize the peer comments left on my paper. It helps to see things in a different perspective. Also reading other peer’s drafts were extremely helpful because I got to witness other ways of constructing a narrative and it allows me to be open-minded with my ideas.  From writing two drafts, it allowed me to review my work several times and add on to what I already had. This helps a lot because normally when I compose any kind of essay or writing, I just do it to get it over with and not bother with drafting them. Another thing that I gained from was the feedback from the Professor. It helps to receive individual advice and critiques because it tells me exactly what I must improve on. I gained a lot of different ideas and skills from this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment